Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bella and Bo Bunny!






Hi everybody! Hope that you're having an AMAZING weekend!!!

SGD Diva Kim and a bunch of my besties  are here with me in Kingston at my annual VICTOPIA weekend!!! So wish you were here Shiela and Andi!

For my card, I used this adorable Perry on her Laptop, from the Uptown Girl collection.  I coloured her with my touch markers. The fabulous DP is from the Bo Bunny Weekend Market Collection. This one is from the 6x6 pad. How about that fabulous flourish. It's a Memory Box Die-Macarena Corner Die. All of this fabby paper and the die was delivered in my Designer box from Scrappin' Great Deals! I Paper pieced the Chair, sponging the edges with Brown Bag ink from CTMH!. Corner Punch by SU! Copper embellies by CTMH! I used a touch of Viva Pearl ben to make the buttons on her pants in Kiwi.  Fun stuff! Circle dies are from Spellbinders!!!

I So can't wait to create more fun stuff with amazing paper collection!!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment