Friday, April 13, 2012

Elegant Friday the 13th!

Happy Friday! Another week flew by....I was working on a flower making card class, handed it in on Tuesday and on Thursday it was sold out...wow, I am so flattered!!Thank you , ladies!! I have booked a second class for Wednesday, May 2 from 10 to 12 AM. Please bring your own flower making tool kit and the Mc Gill flower making mat, we will have lots of fun! I will have everything precut for you, so that we can focus on how to make the flowers.

So while my scraproom is a big mess, flower dies everywhere.....I sat down last night and played with the new die from Cheery Lynn, I cut out 2 bigger flowers and 3 of the smaller size, the leaves were cut out twice and cut up to fit under the flower.A few ferns were added from the EK mini fern punch. Designer paper from Echo Park, some cream Viva pearls, MS borderpunch,sentiment from Just Rite, ribbon from my stash.

See, you can never have enough flower dies or punches...just saying! By the way, lots of the dies are on sale, 25% off, so this is a good time to get yours! Till next time, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment