Friday, April 6, 2012

Tree full of blossoms!

Happy Friday! Today I am sharing a card which Andrea did yesterday for Therapy Thursday, I have her permission, lol! It has been a busy week for me and I did not get any time to craft,mind you, I had a whole weekend of scrapbooking so I shouldn't complain!

I love this card, I have added the sentiment from Just Rite, Happy Everything tag kit and some bling from my stash. The Arboscello tree is a Memory Box die, I cut those detailed dies out with a piece of wax paper on top of the paper you wanna use, this way the tree falls out so easily. A lot of the dies are in the store now!!

Andrea showed us the proper way to use Flowersoft, which is on sale this week so check it out, she told us to tap on the glue a little bit at a time, put the flowersoft on top and tap it off, do not pad it down......well, it worked a lot better for me and some other ladies, but I have to admit some people used more glue and did pad it down and it looked fine too, lol!!

So try it out and have fun! Here are the colours used for this card, for the blossoms Sweet Pea, for the grass I mixed Christmas green and Shamrock green.

Have a wonderful Easter weekend, Anja

2 comments:

  1. Well isn't that a mellowed out version of events! It should be called "SHOCK THERAPY" Thursday!!! It was all good fun and Flower Soft is a beautiful embellishment no matter how it's used! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me laugh!! You are so right! So sorry, for "yelling" at you!!!
    I hope people will still come back after this, lol!!!

    ReplyDelete