Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nothing beats a nice cuppa....


Sorry for the late post ladies but let me tell you this weekend has been a wee bit on the crazy side! I started out nice and relaxing with me having the house to myself while the rest of the family went to see the Avengers (fyi apparently it is an amazing movie!). It started out calmly with me in my craft room but quickly escalated into me spending the night rushing up and down the stairs from one puppy disaster to another. After having to get out the carpet cleaner, sweep up a MASSIVE amount of broken glass, wrestle cook books out of a puppy's death grip and just give up as other items were shredded I was so done by the time they got home. DONE. I even texted my daughter to ask them to bring me some decaf tea as I needed something to help me relax after  all of the puppy's good times. Today wasn't too much different lol! Good thing that dog is so cute let me tell you!

So as I sat at my craft table I remembered my decaf tea and this tea card I meant to post for today- ooops! Just under the wire! We made this card at our Product Talk session this past Thursday. If you haven't been to a 'Therapy Thursday' with the Amazing A-Team yet you have to check it out some time and join in on the madness!

This cute tea-cup was created using a die from Cottage Cutz called Small Teacups. It isn't on the website yet but you can find it in the store along with lots of other new ones. The sentiment is from the AMAZING tea stamp and die set from My Favorite Things called "Always time for Tea". The set has oodles of great sentiments for tea lovers like me!

Well I hope you all have an amazing weekend!
Cheers, Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment