Saturday, May 19, 2012

SGD Photo Inspiration Challenge

Andrea here with something different for our little store blog. Welcome to our first challenge! I love playing along with challenges as I love seeing everyone's different take on the inspiration. The boss is flying to St. Lucia as I write this so why not add a prize in the mix to help kick things off! The prize will be a stamp set!

I took this photo today using that fun app Instagram. It allows you you add a vintage look to your photos with just one click. I bought these lush silk flowers while shopping with my friend Anja to decorate my craft room. I was looking at them this morning and thinking how these colours would look great on a card or page. So that is our challenge! Use this photo in anyway you want for inspiration. You might use the colours, add flowers to your card, etc. Where ever your creativity takes you! Please only enter newly created projects. I will update this post later with a linky tool so that you can share a picture right here on this post if your project.

So while I figure out how to do the linky thing it gives you time to get started! **Edited to add that I think I've got it! See the blue dude below to link up a picture on your blog or an online photo site**

Happy crafting! Andrea

1 comment:

  1. This looks fun, but I have absolutely no idea how to do any of that linky business! I'll just have to enjoy the submissions of others! Gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete