Friday, June 22, 2012

More with Tim's markers...




Happy Friday! I think I have it figured out how to get my picture on bigger.......let's just say, a little birdie told me, lol!

For today's card I stamped this stamp from Stampendous with black Versafine on a white piece of cardstock, after it was dry, I sponged on Tim Holtz milled lavender distress ink. I cut it out by hand and matted it on a black Nestabilitie, Curved rectangles. Then I stamped the image again and this time I coloured straight on the cardstock with Tim Holtz markers. I used the following colours: dusty concord, peeled paint, musterd seed, tumbled glass and black soot. Then I sprayed the image lightly with water, and with a brush I blended the colours a little. After this was dry, I cut out the butterfly and with the brush tip of the dusty concord marker, I coloured the edges darker. I glued the butterfly on the image and put black stickles on it. Then I cut out 2 rolled mini roses from MFT, inked the edges with a bit of purple, rolled the roses, and sprayed them with Tim Holtz gold mist. I cut out a couple of branches from Martha Stewart, I glued 2 of those on a green pin ( Sheila has them on the counter 5 for $1), the number is 27420 (the link doesn't work yet). I also took some beads I have had forever and put one on top and one on the bottom of the pin with the gluegun (watch your fingers!!). Finally I put it all on the card and finished the card by putting the whole piece on a purple cardstock.

Hope you like it! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Anja


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for the instructions, I really want to try this out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete