Friday, June 29, 2012

Perfect just the way you are!


Happy Friday! For us Canadians it is gonna be a Holiday weekend as we celebrate CANADA DAY!!! I am so thankful to live in a country as great as Canada and very proud to be Canadian for 5 years now! I think this country is perfect, just the way it is!

On Thursday we made this little card with Spellbinders Edgebilities classic ric rac and a Unity Stamp and a butterfly die from Cheery Lynn, some Viva silver pearls to top it off. There are so many different edges you can make with those Spellbinders, you can mix and match, lots of fun.

The butterflies are sprayed with a pearl glimmermist, this one is from Tim Holtz but there are different ones.

Happy Canada Day! Till next time, Anja

2 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day Anja! What a gorgeous card! I had fully planned to make it out to my first Thursday make and take, but ended up having to make a trip to Toronto. I'm sorry I missed it! Maybe next time! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card- sorry I missed it yesterday!

    ReplyDelete