Friday, July 13, 2012

I am here for you!!

Happy Friday!! Well, I am here now but only till Sunday because then 6 of us will be going to CHA in Chicago.....looking and drooling over all the new stuff and hopefully bringing back tons of ideas!!! It is the first time for me and I am super excited!!!

This card is done with a MEMORY BOX die, you already know that we at SGD love the dies!! This is the clever owl, background is from Darice and it is inked up with Tim Holtz brushed corduroy ink. The owl is sitting on the woodland branch from Memory Box and I have embossed the body with the Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder.

The leafs are also from Memory box and the sentiment is from MFT , the set is called Ring me.

I really like how this one turned out, hope you do too, thanks for stopping by, Anja

3 comments:

  1. I saw this card at the store and it is gorgeous!
    I hope you all have a fabulous time at CHA! I'd love it if you could share some pics or videos of CHA on this blog so all of us can drool along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is too cool...love every aspecta about it!

    ReplyDelete