Thursday, July 26, 2012

Memory Box Christmas in July

Good Morning Everyone,






Here is  a picture of the cards we will be making this coming Monday, July 30 starting at 6:30pm.
I have always wanted to do a Christmas in July Class and this is a perfect one.  I love the Memory Box Dies,they are so easy to cut and their so delicate.
This is a perfect class to do right now while we are waiting for the new Christmas lines, we will be only using card stock. I have a couple of neat tips to also share with you that night. So if you haven't signed up call the store 519-473-5751 or you can register on line.



Hope to see you soon and thanks for looking.

Kim

3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to take this class but it's a bit of a commute from Calgary.... LOL I'd love to know what you use to adhere these intricate dies ... I have several of them and while I've played a bit, the question of how best to adhere them intimidates me. my email is nancy.elrick@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. just plain gorgeous...that's all i can say...would love to join in too, but ditto on the commute!

    ReplyDelete