Monday, July 9, 2012

Memory Box Dies - HOT, HOT, HOT!!


Hello Stampers!


I wanted to share some projects with you that I made with a new Memory Box Die.  If you haven't heard of these dies yet - you have to check them out.  They are the HOTTEST thing we've seen hit the paper crafting world in a long time!  We can hardly keep them on the shelves - and there are a LOT of these little guys!


I was hanging out with my fellow crafty SGD divas last week - and we were discussing these strip dies - and what exactly to do with them.  The package shows a nice pattern, all in a row.  But when you use the die, you see that all the little pieces actually pop out.  And they are pretty small.


So I took one home to play with - and here's what I discovered!  They are meant to be used in REVERSE!  Nope, I haven't been sniffing too much glue or too many Copics (well, maybe, but that's a story for another day).


These strip dies punch out a beautiful pattern from a paper - that you can then overlay onto another paper!


OR - as above - you can use it as your own mask!  Another super hot commodity in the store lately has been the range of masks - especially the ones that come from Mister Huey - totally off topic - but check out this one - omg - LOVE!!
So here is another card I've made with the same Memory Box Strip Die.






You might notice I've used a couple of other super HOT lines on these cards:


Tim Holtz Limited Edition Summer 2012 Ink

Bo Bunny Country Garden Collection


By the way - Memory Box also make GORGEOUS stamps.  I've used this one on my first card above.




SO much fun!!  Take a moment to check out all the other Memory Box Dies!


Happy Stamping!
Sarah
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment