Saturday, July 7, 2012

SGD July Card Kit- The last one...and learn about our new kits!



This is it...the last regular monthly card kit. We have decided to take our kits in a new direction and as such we are no longer doing the monthly scrapbook, kid's or card kits. We want to thank all of our club members over the years as we have had so much fun doing these but have decided to shake things up and keep us on our toes! The two cards you see above are the ones that this month's card kit members can make using these ADORABLE stamps by Pergamano! While the kits are sold out you can of course still by these stamps and the papers by Pink Paislee and American Crafts

Replacing our monthly kits will be our "SGD Diva Kits". They will be on a first come first serve basis and as supplies last. You will be able to buy them in-store and on-line. They will be in a range of prices depending on what kind of kit they are and what they include. Personally this is great news for me as I do have to watch the price of the stamps I use monthly to keep my kit prices in budget. With these new kits I can use what stamps inspire me and price the kits accordingly. I see some Magnolia card kits with tons of flowers coming up in my future!!

Our first kit by SGD Diva and store owner Sheila will be released this week! I have personally already seen the scrapbook layout and my hand is up to get one! She won't even let me pre-order it- I have to rush in and grab one hee hee! You will be able to complete her 2 page layout and just add pictures! My kind of scrapbooking let me tell you!

So while I say good-bye to my monthly card kit program I am saying HELLO to a new future of crafty fun! Hope you will join us!

Cheers! Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment