Friday, July 6, 2012

Toonie Tuesday


Happy Friday!! I hope you can stay cool somewhat!!! I am not complaining.... my craft room is in the basement and it happens to be nice and cool down there, lol!!
Today I am showing you a card you will be able to make at the store this coming Tuesday, July 10. We are introducing you to TOONIE TUESDAY!!! For a toonie you can make this card, everything will be precut and I will be there to show you how to make it. We would like to start at 10 AM and a session at 11 AM. Please bring your own basic tool kit. You don't have to register.
You will be provided with a list of all the products we have used and instructions on paper. Since we don't know how many of you will be able to come and have fun with this, please be assured that we will do our best to make things run as smoothly as possible.
I would love to see lots of you! Thanks for stopping by, Anja

1 comment:

  1. I need to come and make one of these! Just lovely! Will be there with my toonie! xo

    ReplyDelete