Wednesday, July 18, 2012

updates from CHA


Hello Stampers!


Here is a VERY happy girl!!  I've finally met my crafting idol - and here he is!  I spent a fabulous 20 minutes working with him on the distress inks, especially the new markers - and can't WAIT to come and share what I learned!  Tim is just as personable and wonderful in person as he is on camera and online.  What a thrill!  


Lots of other amazing things so far - and this is only day two!  Two more days of pure crafty magic.





We've loved seeing the new releases from all our beloved manufacturers.  Bo Bunny, Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts (blew our minds!), My Mind's Eye, Prima, Ranger (seriously - need I say more?).


The innovations sneak peek was amazing - we say the top 20 launches as voted by the CHA judges.  Just you want until you see the good stuff!


This is one small segment of the Ranger booth.


Lots more to come!  Stay tuned!


Love from Chicago!


Sarah, Andrea, Sheila, Kim, Anja, Rose
xxx









1 comment:

  1. My wish list! Bring home Tim! Between all you ladies I am sure you can get him! Bobunny Bobunny!!! MME! Oh yeah Wait Echo Park too... and pretty Prima things too!

    ReplyDelete