Friday, July 20, 2012

With love from the Clever Owls.

Happy Friday!! If all goes well, I should be home from Chicago late last night so I am pre posting this, let's hope Mr. Blogger is nice to us.

Last week I showed you a card with Clever Owl Memory Box die and this another card with those owls. First I embossed the background with the Seeing spots folder from Cuttlebug and with my Nestabilities I cut out the oval. I popped up the owls and put green branches around them, with the Martha Stewart and EK punch, the ribbon is from my stash. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations, Inspire me and it is stamped on the bistro label die(Memory Box). Some Viva glass effect gel and Viva silver pearl to finish it off.

I think this is a good card for a wedding or anniversary! Thanks for stopping by, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment