Friday, August 3, 2012

Best Fishes!


Happy Friday!! Summer is flying by.....I did have some time this week to get crafty! I even tried something new for me....I coloured with alcohol markers......

This card is made with a stampset from Paper Smooches, they have the cutest stamps! I stamped the little fish three times, coloured them, cut them out and popped them up. The background is made with Tim Holtz inks, peeled paint and salty ocean. I had to think about what to use for the waterplants...looked through my stuff and came up with Heartfelt Creations, stem and leaves and the other set is Bellarose vase. Some twine from Sew Easy and glossy accents on the eyes. The cool sentiment comes with the stamp set and the background is embossed with a cuttlebug embossing folder, seeing spots.

Hope you like it! Till next time, Anja

3 comments:

  1. This is so darling!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore this! Total change from your usual style. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete