Thursday, August 16, 2012

Delight!




Hi everyone!

I had some fun making a flower from newspaper. No die or punch for the flower. I roughly cut 10-12 circles from newspaper - making each one a little smaller, inked with Ranger Distress Aged Mahogany , layered and scrunched the heck out of it.



  After I had it all together I decided the petals needed a little highlighting. I used a Picket Fence Distress marker for my highlights.

 Tim Holtz Picket Fence Distress Marker

I die cut the Memory Box Madera Corner Die  3 times and did a little trimming until I got all the pieces parts I wanted for my greenery.

Memory Box Madera Corner Border Die 98-237




Stamps: Impression Obsession
Inks: Ranger Distress Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo
Dies: Memory Box Madera Corner Die, Sizzix Framelits

Have a great day!
Jeanne


1 comment:

  1. That is so cool, Jeanne!! Love it, running downstairs to try it out!!

    ReplyDelete