Friday, August 31, 2012

Toonie Tuesday September 4 th!!



Happy Friday!!! The beginning of Labour Day weekend here in Canada, on Tuesday it is back to school! I love the summer, having the kids home and all that stuff but I do much better with some sort of routine...it will give me more crafting time, lol! Hoping that you all had a great summer too! So now we start thinking about the fall projects, Halloween and Christmas and I jumped ahead and made a Christmas giftcard card! So much fun to make and look how cute it is!!

This is the project we are making on Toonie Tuesday September 4th!!! At two o'clock for a toonie at the store you can make this, just bring your basic toolkit and if you have an exactoknife bring it too since we are using this. Giving giftcards is getting more and more the way to go and this way you can give it in a special way!!! I am thinking I need a couple of those!

You can buy more than one kit, no problem, I think this week we need a few more!

Please come and join us, we would love to have you! Happy Long Weekend, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment