Friday, October 5, 2012

Masculine Friday Card!

Happy Friday to you all! If  Mr. Blogger is doing what he says, this post should come up while I am in New York City with my sister from Holland!  I am sharing this masculine birthday card with you, I have used  Just Rite Anchors away stampset, perfect for all the men in your life. I stamped on watercolour paper and used Tim Holtz distress markers with a brush and water to colour it in, weathered wood, antique linen and old paper and vintage photo. The sentiment is from the same set and cut out with the coordinating dies, Vintage Label and Banner dies. The number 75 is also stamped with numbers from an old Just Rite set, the anchor is a punch from Martha Stewart, Darice embossing folder, twine from Sew Easy. I did some sponging around the dies before I took the paper out of the die. It was a lot of fun to make this card, especially with a stamp set that is so versatile and will spike your creativity! Have a great weekend, till next time, Anja                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment