Monday, November 19, 2012

cool tools #2



Hello Stampers!

Another cool tool to share with you today.  This is one I wasn't sure if I really needed - until I tried it!  I am in LOVE!

I have re-discovered my love of ribbons lately as I've been getting ready to teach a "Euro-chic" card class with Magnolia stamps.  If you love Magnolias like I do, you'll know that those cards are all about the ribbon!

Here is my "before" picture.  What my ribbons USED to look like. I never thought twice!  Don't all ribbons look like this?
Not anymore!  Meet the Imaginisce i-magicut ribbon cutter!  This handy little guy cuts & seals the edge of your ribbon.
The instructions are super easy.  Just 4 AA batteries and you're ready to play!
You simply lay the ribbon across the tool.
Close it over the ribbon, and press the bar down firmly (the "imaginisce" bar)
Ta-da!  Beautiful clean cut!
Or - fold the ribbon in half - before you cut it
And get a beautiful tail on your ribbon!
Easy - peasy.



Happy Stamping!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment