Saturday, December 8, 2012

Paper Smooches Copic Fun!


Wanted to share a fun 'Metallic Inspired' card I made recently. I used the adorable Paper Smooches set called Warm Hearts and coloured my trees red, gold, silver and copper. I then went KA-RAZAY with Gold! I used the new MFT beautiful bows die-namics to create my super awesome bow beside my image. Fun Fact- did you know that you can actually make bows of 2 different sizes with these dies? I didn't but it sure did justify me needing it when I did. **Ahem Anja** you need it too.

I used one of last year's MME 6x6 paper pads with their matching stickers for my sentiment. And that cute gold snowflake border at the bottom..that's the Memory Box Frostyville border die. Love it! I used to hate using such intricate dies as they always got stuck in the die and I ripped them when trying to extract them. Thankfully I got a tip from my good friend Anja..Use the Cheery Lynn metal adapter plates and a sheet of waxed or parchment paper when using the die. It will literally fall out when you bang it against something. And she was right- totally works!

I hope you like my 'Metallic' Christmas Card and hope you get some crafty time in today as well!

Cheers- Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment