Thursday, December 13, 2012

Poinsettia Tag

Hi everyone!

I have a Christmas tag to share today using dies from Sizzix.


I die cut my tag with a Sizzix Movers & Shapers Tag & Bookplate die, stamped  with Stampers Anonymous ( CMS125 Mixed Media), sponged and then glittered it up.

I die cut my flower parts from patterned paper (Authentique Peaceful) with Sizzix Bigz Tattered Poinsettia and sponged & glittered.


On the center flower I added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen (Brown) to the center and then added glitter to the wet paint.


Assemble flower (I used foam tape between the layers)


Adhere lace trim. Die cut the tag (Sizzix Bigz Tiny tags & Tabs), stamp phrase and add ribbon.


All done!



Happy Holidays!

Jeanne

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag! The background is so rich in texture. Love the colour scheme. Your poinsettia is gorgeous cut from that paper and the sparkle from the glitter is a wonderful detail. Thanks for the step by step tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Simply Stunning Tag! Thanks for all the instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag. How did you get the glitter to stick to the petals - does it just stick to the ink?

    ReplyDelete