Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bring on the SNOW!!!

Well I finally managed to do a layout!! It seems like forever since I have! I used the Penny Black image I coloured awhile back as the start of a snow page featuring my son Benny. The paper collection Powder Mountain by BoBunny went perfectly with the colours I used on the image.


I also used the brand new Fiskars AdvantEdge border punch set, with the Winter Frost Border punch to cut out the border strips of snowflakes! Very cool machine!!  We have the set in the store if anyone wants to see how it works, it is so super easy!!


Have a terrific Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

  1. Is there anything you can't do? Love this!!!! Look at the detail, the coloring, presentation!!! Can you say AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Lori! Everything just works so perfectly together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always another gorgeous layout! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete