Friday, February 8, 2013

Sparkling blue flowers for Wonderful Wednesday

   Happy Friday! I am prepping this post the night before, wondering if this big snow storm is gonna come or not, my kids are hoping for a snowday. In my craft room it is spring, with this lovely die from Cottage Cutz. I cut it from white paper and then I took this little jar Viva inkagold, cobalt blue and my waterbrush and I painted the flowers blue. This stuff dries so quick, you end up with a sparkling flower, sorry , hard to see in the picture. The sentiment is from Hero arts, Sheila just got those in and I am so glad she did, you can never have enough sentiments. I used a Cricut embossing folder on the back, put another scalloped circle behind the die, scored 2 lines just above the sentiment and added some Viva silver pearls. Come on out on Wednesday, February 13 at 1PM and we will make this card together, please bring your basic tool kit and a donation for the foodbank, if you can. Together we can make a difference. Have a great day, Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment