Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Introducing our newest Diva!!

We'd like everyone to welcome our newest Diva..Debbie Pollard!!!  We are thrilled that she agreed to share her talent and expertise with us, and we are overwhelmed by her enthusiasm!
 

 "Hi everyone! I am super excited to join the fabulous Divas at SGD! I've been crafting my entire life and enjoy all types of crafts from scrapbooking, to card making, to mixed media, to cake decorating - you name it, I love it! You can never have too many crafty hobbies! In the daytime, I work for a software company doing application support and quality assurance. I have a wonderful husband and two sweet dogs who truly are my kids with fur! Other than crafting, I love to bake, travel, camp, and spend time with family and friends. I look forward to getting to know all of you and creating together!"

Have a look at this incredible Dog Photo Tin, created by Diva Debbie!  You dog lovers out there will love this project.  Keep an eye on the website & the blog for details about Debbie's upcoming classes!! 



A HUGE WELCOME DEBBIE!! THE DIVAS ARE SUPER EXCITED THAT YOU HAVE JOINED OUR TEAM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment